Patti is Of Counsel with Anderson & Hughes, P.C.. Her practice will continue to emphasize Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Drone) Law, Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations and Aviation matters. Patti can be reached at 719-539-7003 Ext. 26. You may also email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patti been selected to be included in “Colorado Sky Stars: Trailblazing Women in Aviation & Aerospace” by Dr. Penny Hamilton.
Patti is writing the EAA Guidebook to establishing an aviation-related public charity (a 501(c)(3) organization).
- All legal matters related to Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones)
- Special emphasis on Non-Profit and Tax-Exempt Entities–Establishment, IRS and State Tax Controversies, Ongoing Regulatory Compliance.
- Individual Tax Controversy Resolution. Audit representation.
- State Sales and Use Tax Matters and Controversies.
- Transactional aviation matters, large and turbo-jet aircraft financing, aviation excise tax matters, regulatory compliance in aviation.
Federal Tax-Exempt Organizations Served:
- 501(c)(3)-Public Charities and Private Foundations
- 501(c)(4)-Social Welfare Organizations and Civic Leagues; HOA tax matters
- 501(c)(5)-Labor, Agricultural and Horticultural Organizations
- 501(c)(6)-Business Leagues and Chambers of Commerce
- 501(c)(7)-Social and Recreational Clubs
- 501(c)(8)-Fraternal Organizations and Lodges.