Patti will be presenting 2 public seminars on Regulatory Basics for Nonprofits. The first is June 4, 2013 in Salida, CO. The second is June 11, 2013, in Buena Vista, CO. The seminars are being conducted through the Chaffee County Economic Development Corporation and Colorado Mountain College. Please call Wendell Pryor at 719-221-4052 for registration or information.
Patti was awarded 2013 Woman of the Year by the Heart of the Rockies Chamber of Commerce for service to the local community.
Although Patti Arthur retired from the practice of law in April, 2012, she is still conducting conducting consulting services for Nonprofit organizations on financial, tax and governance matters. She is now referring Nonprofit legal matters to Anderson & Hughes, PC, Salida, CO. Please call 979-307-3424 for additional information.
- Special emphasis on Non-Profit and Tax-Exempt Entities–Establishment, IRS and State Tax Controversies, Ongoing Regulatory Compliance.
- Individual Tax Controversy Resolution. Audit representation.
- State Sales and Use Tax Matters and Controversies.
- Transactional aviation matters, large and turbo-jet aircraft financing, aviation excise tax matters, regulatory compliance in aviation.
Federal Tax-Exempt’s Served:
- 501(c)(3)-Public Charities and Private Foundations
- 501(c)(4)-Social Welfare Organizations and Civic Leagues; HOA tax matters
- 501(c)(5)-Labor, Agricultural and Horticultural Organizations
- 501(c)(6)-Business Leagues and Chambers of Commerce
- 501(c)(7)-Social and Recreational Clubs
- 501(c)(8)-Fraternal Organizations and Lodges.